Who can apply and for how much?
The Levi Lassen Foundation will consider funding applications from NGOs and projects that fulfil the following criteria:
- NGOs that advance young Ethiopian-Israeli women and men (ages 15-30), or specific projects that advance Ethiopian-Israeli women and men (ages 15-30)
- Dutch-Affliliated organizations in Israel. Especially those that provide support for elderly immigrants from Holland, such as nursing homes.
- The project must have synergy with the overall vision and mission of the NGO.
- The project (not necessarily the NGO) must be of grassroots nature.
- The project must have a down to earth impact and make a difference.
- NGOs may apply for up to 15,000 Euro's a year and may be given a grant for a period of one year. Grantees may apply for a renewal grant (subject to submitting an evaluation report which has to be approved by the foundation). You can apply for no more than 50% of the total costs of the specific project.
- NGOs must be able to demonstrate a stable, effective, creative and well-run organization, a sound financial status, and Nihul Takin. Startup NGOs may also apply without Nihul Takin.
You may only submit one grant request per year. If your grant request is approved, you can submit another request the next year.
The Foundation has established a set of guidelines for applicants. It is highly recommended that all applicants read the guidelines prior to submitting.
Please click here to open the guidelines.